Oct 28, 2016 #21 U uscgmac_imp Been there Looks awesome. I love these bars from the day I installed them. Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Oct 28, 2016 #22 1 12cb96vfr_imp Running like a top [/QUOTE] Why do you wish you had stuck with the lows? Are the ultra-lows more uncomfortable for you? [/QUOTE] the superlows are OK, i do like'em, but I think the lows would have put me a tad more upright which would have been a little more comfy
[/QUOTE] Why do you wish you had stuck with the lows? Are the ultra-lows more uncomfortable for you? [/QUOTE] the superlows are OK, i do like'em, but I think the lows would have put me a tad more upright which would have been a little more comfy
Oct 28, 2016 #23 B beardyweirdy@me.com_imp Been there I noticed a lot more vibration thru the Renthal 'bars on a long highway run the other day. No bar ends and a lot lighter and more flexible, so to be expected. Buzzy hands tho....
I noticed a lot more vibration thru the Renthal 'bars on a long highway run the other day. No bar ends and a lot lighter and more flexible, so to be expected. Buzzy hands tho....