Remus Powercone or Arrow slip-on

thessler3_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I live in NJ (USA) and would like to find US dealers for the Remus Powercone and/or Arrow slip-on muffler for my 2013 CB1100. Perhaps the dealer might have one in stock and I would not have to wait for shipping from Europe. Any advice will be appreciated.
 
Thread starter
Thanks ScoobyNut, but these sites are not much help.

The Remus site does not list the CB1100 slip-on, although I know they exist and are available in UK.

Many Arrow dealers, including Revzilla, do not stock the CB1100 slip-on either. Part number readily available, but want to avoid the wait from ordering via Italy.

Does anyone know a US source that actually can deliver either exhaust?

Thanks again.
 
Thread starter
Already looked on EBAY. Listings for Arrow are from Italy. Remus from UK.

I did find HardRacing in NC will order an Arrow. Two weeks delivery.
 
I ordered my Arrow from Italy! Only took two weeks and price was GREAT. Search eBay. Worth the wait, I assure you.
 
Thread starter
I contacted Revzilla and they were helpful. Since they are an Arrow supplier, they added the CB1100 slip-on system to their catalog. I have purchased several other items from them in the past and like them because they deliver fast with no shipping charges and have a good returns policy. I ordered it today. Lets see how long it takes.
 
thessler3_imp said:
I contacted Revzilla and they were helpful. Since they are an Arrow supplier, they added the CB1100 slip-on system to their catalog. I have purchased several other items from them in the past and like them because they deliver fast with no shipping charges and have a good returns policy. I ordered it today. Lets see how long it takes.
Great job. Revzilla is one of the better outfits in the US. If you search "Revzilla" on this forum, I'm sure you find lots of positive comments.
 
Thread starter
One question for anyone who has installed the Arrow slip-on: I removed the stock muffler today and see that it has a center-stand stop on it. Does the Arrow have a similar stop, or will I have to fabricate something?

My exhaust has not arrived yet and web pictures are very limited, so advice will be appreciated.
 
Thread starter
I received and installed my Arrow slip-on today from Revzilla, exactly 14 days from date of order. Note that the Arrow distributor in the US was out of stock and the system was sourced from Italy, then shipped to Arrow in Alameda, CA, then second day USPS to me in NJ. So Revzilla was no faster than ordering from E-bay, but they stand behind their customers with no charge returns, etc. Price was $562 including shipping. You get $25 Zilla cash towards your next order.

Note that the Arrow installs easily. It uses the stock heat shield. It has a welded on center stand stop. The stock muffler has a fiber collar between the muffler and header. The Arrow does not use the collar and the diameter is a bit smaller, so the Arrow clamp should be used. I sealed the joint with high-temp RTV.

Quite a bit lighter than stock but I have no scales that go that low to measure the difference. Sounds good - not much louder than stock with the baffle in place. Snowing out, so no road test today. No photos attached as there are plenty already posted by others.
 
Back
Top