Buffalorider_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Ok, I've decided that I want to loose the big reflectors from the lower fork sliders. Th possibility of marring my front legs sends chills down my spine so I want the safest way possible.:angel:
When I converted my old Beemer K75 from low seat to high seat I had to remove appliques from the tank and used fishing line line a band saw blade and worked them off. Any idea on if this will work as well on the metal legs?
I know WD40 will clean it up but I want to remove them w/o damage to either the legs or the reflectors.
When I converted my old Beemer K75 from low seat to high seat I had to remove appliques from the tank and used fishing line line a band saw blade and worked them off. Any idea on if this will work as well on the metal legs?
I know WD40 will clean it up but I want to remove them w/o damage to either the legs or the reflectors.