the Ferret
Road warrior
Tony, it's just a list of CB 1100s and where they are located..2010- whenever they stop production I suppose.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yeah still waiting on the powers to be at the triples site to reply to me about the map over there. So if you want to check out that map which you can zoom in and move around, etc, it isCormanus_imp said:I reckon the map would be a great idea. I notice the UK forum has one, http://www.cb1100.co.uk/index.php?action=googlemap.
I'm tried to embed a map of my location, but I can't work out how to do it.
Yeah still waiting on the powers to be at the triples site to reply to me about the map over there. So if you want to check out that map which you can zoom in and move around, etc, it isdBuster_imp said:Yeah still waiting on the powers to be at the triples site to reply to me about the map over there. So if you want to check out that map which you can zoom in and move around, etc, it isCormanus_imp said:I reckon the map would be a great idea. I notice the UK forum has one, http://www.cb1100.co.uk/index.php?action=googlemap.
I'm tried to embed a map of my location, but I can't work out how to do it.
http://www.yamaha-triples.org/VE/map.asp
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk