Reevu Helmets

Reevu review?

I didn't know they existed. Lots of info on the web, however. For instance this rider review:

Reevu Rearview Helmet Review!

Revzilla has a review of Reevu too.

Now someone needs to wear a pair of google glasses to record what the Reevue rear view looks like.
 
Thread starter
I tried out a Reevu helmet last weekend and am strongly considering picking one up. I was impressed by the rear view mirror and really feel that the extra vision would help quite a bit when taking the bike on the freeway.
 
stray750_imp said:
I tried out a Reevu helmet last weekend and am strongly considering picking one up. I was impressed by the rear view mirror and really feel that the extra vision would help quite a bit when taking the bike on the freeway.
I would suggest buying a extra shield with the helmet, if you don't like it you can put the original back on for return.

Give us a full report of your thoughts when you have put some miles on it:thumbsup:
 
Back
Top