Jun 16, 2016 #1 F Frulk_imp Road warrior Thread starter Ordered a Michelin Pilot Road 3 for the rear from Revzilla at 8:11 AM YESTERDAY (Wed) and it was at my house TODAY by 2:20 PM (Thur). Wow...just wow! And shipping was FREE!!!!!
Ordered a Michelin Pilot Road 3 for the rear from Revzilla at 8:11 AM YESTERDAY (Wed) and it was at my house TODAY by 2:20 PM (Thur). Wow...just wow! And shipping was FREE!!!!!
Jun 16, 2016 #3 P Pete Erickson_imp Running like a top Revzilla purchased Cycle Gear and I think they are starting to ship from Cycle Gear warehouses. I ordered something from them last month. It arrived in 3 days and was shipped from Nevada.
Revzilla purchased Cycle Gear and I think they are starting to ship from Cycle Gear warehouses. I ordered something from them last month. It arrived in 3 days and was shipped from Nevada.
Jun 16, 2016 #4 0 0011bc_imp Running like a top yea they drop ship from all over. ive ordered several things and theyve always come from dif places.
Jun 17, 2016 #5 C CB4ME_imp Road warrior Wow. Meanwhile earlier this week Mr. T set my new record: Japan to my house (Maryland) in 57 hours.
Jun 17, 2016 #6 the Ferret Road warrior methinks he drops everything and hustles when he see's yet another order from CB4ME
Jun 17, 2016 #7 F Frulk_imp Road warrior Thread starter Pete Erickson_imp said: Revzilla purchased Cycle Gear and I think they are starting to ship from Cycle Gear warehouses. I ordered something from them last month. It arrived in 3 days and was shipped from Nevada. Click to expand... Isn't it the other way around? I thought Cycle Gear bought out Revzilla?
Pete Erickson_imp said: Revzilla purchased Cycle Gear and I think they are starting to ship from Cycle Gear warehouses. I ordered something from them last month. It arrived in 3 days and was shipped from Nevada. Click to expand... Isn't it the other way around? I thought Cycle Gear bought out Revzilla?
Jun 17, 2016 #8 P Papa Weeley_imp Road warrior The ferret_imp said: methinks he drops everything and hustles when he see's yet another order from CB4ME Click to expand... ^ No doubt! :rofl:
The ferret_imp said: methinks he drops everything and hustles when he see's yet another order from CB4ME Click to expand... ^ No doubt! :rofl:
Jun 17, 2016 #9 F Frulk_imp Road warrior Thread starter check out this link for the correct info RevZilla & Cycle Gear FAQ - RevZilla