redbirds

redbirds_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Redbirds, good news and take care of yourself, but first see if that motorcycle doctor installed any CB parts in ya...nothing wrong with it, it's CB quality..:P:)
After some time you will:biker: again for sure....
As long as no RLET's were installed I'm OK with it.
As long as no RLET's were installed I'm OK with it.
+1 :rofl:
 
peterbaron_imp said:
redbirds_imp said:
peterbaron_imp said:
Redbirds, good news and take care of yourself, but first see if that motorcycle doctor installed any CB parts in ya...nothing wrong with it, it's CB quality..:P:)
After some time you will:biker: again for sure....
As long as no RLET's were installed I'm OK with it.
As long as no RLET's were installed I'm OK with it.
+1 :rofl:
As long as no RLET's were installed I'm OK with it.
+1 :rofl: Congrats on your present condition! I've been through the open heart thing 2x in the past 17 years, and both times I've come back better than when I went in.

See you on the road in 2019!

Bob
 
Redbirds - so glad things were caught early and you're making a full recovery. Obleo - same for you!
 
Hi Redbirds. So glad to hear that you are on the mend. Sounds like you do indeed have an angel on your shoulder. I look forward to riding with you one day soon. Maybe in WV next fall at the rally?
 
Hang in there birds. 3 weeks isn't much, will be over with before you know it.

They have you on a new diet and excercise plan?
 
The ferret_imp said:
Hang in there birds. 3 weeks isn't much, will be over with before you know it.

They have you on a new diet and excercise plan?
Have put myself on a heart friendly diet and will start a rehab program as soon as the Doc OK's.
 
Thread starter
Rehab program?? Ride a couple of hundred miles each day, a cleansing ale and then off to bed. You'll be fine. :D

Oh, and a 'heart tea' every morning.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Rehab program?? Ride a couple of hundred miles each day, a cleansing ale and then off to bed. You'll be fine. :D

Oh, and a 'heart tea' every morning.
Sound advice indeed. "Heart Tea", a cup of Earl Gray every afternoon and a Sam Adams with dinner.
 
redbirds_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Rehab program?? Ride a couple of hundred miles each day, a cleansing ale and then off to bed. You'll be fine. :D

Oh, and a 'heart tea' every morning.
Sound advice indeed. "Heart Tea", a cup of Earl Gray every afternoon and a Sam Adams with dinner.
Sound advice indeed. "Heart Tea", a cup of Earl Gray every afternoon and a Sam Adams with dinner.
New England Clam Chowdah would be excellent with your Sam Adams at dinner. Much healthier than Southern Fried Chicken with Fried Green Tomatoes. :rofl:
I admire your postitive outlook for a full recovery. The best....
 
I'm just catching up with this thread and was very happy to hear the good news.
Good on ya Redbirds. Follow orders and you'll be fit as a fiddle in no time.

All joking aside, I've followed a heart healthy diet for at least 30 years since all the info started coming out in the media about what was in our food relating to fats, cholesterol, calories, salt, sugar, and the whole bit.
I started reading food labels and was shocked at what I was seeing. I made a lot of changes to eat healthier, but that doesn't mean I don't have fish and chips and a burger once in a while when I'm out on the road :D :D :D
 
Wow, redbirds just saw this! Glad you were alert and sought care.

Once I turned 50, I decided to get a coronary calcium scan every 5 years. I’m 56 now so I’ve had two; thankfully each time the score was 0. Most US insurers don’t cover it but as an elective test it’s only about $150-$300. Money well spent IMO.
 
Rocky_imp said:
I'm just catching up with this thread and was very happy to hear the good news.
Good on ya Redbirds. Follow orders and you'll be fit as a fiddle in no time.

All joking aside, I've followed a heart healthy diet for at least 30 years since all the info started coming out in the media about what was in our food relating to fats, cholesterol, calories, salt, sugar, and the whole bit.
I started reading food labels and was shocked at what I was seeing. I made a lot of changes to eat healthier, but that doesn't mean I don't have fish and chips and a burger once in a while when I'm out on the road :D :D :D
Everything in balance, and reviewing that balance periodically or as required. One day here, next day gone. Don't leave food on the table, in this case, that occasional cheeseburger. :)
 
Back
Top