redbirds

Cormanus

Administrator
Staff member
Thread starter
I’ve received a message overnight from Sparky, CB1100 rider and wife of redbirds, to let me know that he was admitted to hospital yesterday for an emergency triple bypass. He was in hospital at the time Sparky wrote and so I can’t pass on any other news.

I’m sure you’ll all join me in sending best wishes and positive thoughts to ‘birds and Sparky at this time.
 
Hang tough redbirds and wishing you a full and speedy recovery my friend! Sparky if there's anything we can do, just yell.
 
Redbirds is our resident Dark Sith Lord. Prayers for his full and fast recovery.
 
Redbirds, keep in good spirit, wish you full recovery and my prayers go to you and yours during this difficult time...
 
Get better Redbirds , I had a triple bypass December 6th, long process of healing . Won’t be able to be on the bike until March
 
obleo_imp said:
Get better Redbirds , I had a triple bypass December 6th, long process of healing . Won’t be able to be on the bike until March
Obleo, best wishes to full and speedy recovery :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
News from Sparky this morning, my time:

Quote:Steve is doing VERY WELL. God be praised! At 7 AM EST Steve is somewhat alert, breathing tube removed, sitting up, and speaking but only for a few minutes at a time.
obleo, I’m pleased your operation was a success. Best wishes for your recovery.
 
Great News! My thoughts and prayers are with both Birds & Sparky. You guys will be back on the road together in no time.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
News from Sparky this morning, my time:

Quote:Steve is doing VERY WELL. God be praised! At 7 AM EST Steve is somewhat alert, breathing tube removed, sitting up, and speaking but only for a few minutes at a time.
obleo, I’m pleased your operation was a success. Best wishes for your recovery.
obleo, I’m pleased your operation was a success. Best wishes for your recovery.

Great news and +1 on obleo
 
Thanks everyone for the well wishes. They released me from hospital at 3:30 PM and we just arrived home about an hour ago.

This all started when I noticed an irregular heart beat. Then echo cardiagram and stress test with my Cardiologist. Thursday we left for Jacksonville for what was supposed to be a routine catherization and possibly a stent or two; one artery blocked nearly 100% and 70% on the others and I was taken straight into surgery. Everything has gone well, praise God and doctor says I should make a full recovery. I am so thankful that I did not put off seeing a doctor and addressing the problem. For the sake of those who love you and for your own peace of mind, if you think you may have a health issue, do something about it.

BTW, one of the doctors who monitored my surgical recovery is a motocycle enthusiast owning eight bikes, three Ducatis, one BMW, two Harleys among others. The one bike he has been considering to add is our beloved CB 1100.

Coming home alive is my Christmas present.

Merry Christmas everyone.
 
I am glad that Redbirds is flying again , I am certain that your doctor can now afford another bike again after working on you.
We might be able to work on our bikes but we need good doctors to work on our bodies. Health is Wealth !
 
Thread starter
Great news redbirds. Welcome home and happy Christmas. As you say, a good present.

Best wishes for your recovery. Take it easy, eh?
 
Awesome news. A Christmas present indeed.
 
Merry Christmas Redbirds!!!
 
Redbirds, good news and take care of yourself, but first see if that motorcycle doctor installed any CB parts in ya...nothing wrong with it, it's CB quality..:P:)
After some time you will:biker: again for sure....
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Redbirds, good news and take care of yourself, but first see if that motorcycle doctor installed any CB parts in ya...nothing wrong with it, it's CB quality..:P:)
After some time you will:biker: again for sure....
As long as no RLET's were installed I'm OK with it.
 
Back
Top