Red Caboose

I never get tired of looking at pics of this bike. Love how everyone personalizes them.
 
Neat how the figure looks like it's on the pillion seat.

Nice photos. Thanks SanPete.
 
Thread starter
Thanks for the compliment of the Alurack. I did 3/4 of that ride #18. I started out on the north side in Mulberry, traveled down the west side, then east all the way to Ona. It was getting late so I cut across 64 to I 75 to get home on time for dinner. Lots of open roads with no traffic lights. 55 mph top speed, slow enough to enjoy the scenery and save on gas. The CB averaged 51.5 mpg. I will be willing to ride it again if you care to join. They serve lunch at Solomon's Castle, and there is an Antique car garage across, great for some pictures.
pw363_imp said:
That caboose wouldn't be in parish by chance?
Yes. From the Florida Railroad Museum in Parrish, FL.
 
Thought that caboose looked familiar. Took my daughter on that train a few years ago while visiting a friend in terra ceia. I used to live in so. Pasadena. Miss it a lot !
 
Back
Top