Red and Blue! And a wild CBX

PowderToastMan_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Went out for a good spin with our friend RandyB today. Perfect weather except for a little patch of fog on the coast that lasted all of about five minutes.
We stopped at Davenport on Highway 1 for lunch, where I snapped a couple shots:

Red and Blue together!


And somebody had a squeaky clean looking CBX parked there. What a great classic motorcycle.



We encountered a couple speed demons who surprised the crap out of us, but aside from that it was smooth sailing all day. Clear roads, 70 degrees, and sunshine. And another 100 miles of bonding with this beautiful bike in the twisties
:biker:
 
Thread starter
Robo_imp said:
I've never really looked that closely at the blue tank.Must say it looks good!
Looks even better in person!
Randy and I were discussing that at one of our rest stops, the metallic flakes stand out quite a bit more on the blue one, it's a lot more sparkly. Hard to see that in the pictures.
 
davidsargee_imp said:
Love my 2013 CB1100, but a CBX, and or a Z-1, would truly make my life complete. :thumbsup:
BTW, I like the blue CB as well.

Well said ! As an ex zrx1100 owner, I am waiting for a new retro Z1 from mama Kawasaki to add to the stable ..
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
I've always wanted a CBX. Maybe they'll make a new I-6 before I croak.
Me also. Why I didn't buy one years ago? I don't know but I'm kicking myself now.

Thanks for the pics.
 
Yea, back about 1986 or so I was in hype Air Force stationed in Great Falls Montana, the local Honda had several white CBX, ant they were dirt cheap as not selling and I think were already New Years old. Few things I regret in life but not buying that bike is one!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
PowderToastMan_imp said:
Went out for a good spin with our friend RandyB today. Perfect weather except for a little patch of fog on the coast that lasted all of about five minutes.
We stopped at Davenport on Highway 1 for lunch, where I snapped a couple shots:

Red and Blue together!


And somebody had a squeaky clean looking CBX parked there. What a great classic motorcycle.



We encountered a couple speed demons who surprised the crap out of us, but aside from that it was smooth sailing all day. Clear roads, 70 degrees, and sunshine. And another 100 miles of bonding with this beautiful bike in the twisties
:biker:
The bikes look nice together. I didn't realize how much the tank warning stickers stand out since I removed mine a couple months ago.
 
I was thinking the same thing.
 
Back
Top