Recommendations for Honda dealer in Canada

Elipten_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
I would like to get the Spencer blue tank to change the color of my bike. Any one know a good Honda dealer in Canada where I could buy the tank and ship to USA?

Other option is Mr. T of course






Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Cool color. Wish I could help. What would you do about side covers? keep the silver?
 
Thread starter
I will go silver or call Mr. T and see if he can get covers in Spencer blue made for me. I figure anything is possible for some money.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
The Canadian province of Ontario probably has the most Honda dealers and most of the larger ones due to the high population there. I would Google Honda Canada and get a list of Ontario dealers and send off some emails.
 
Back
Top