rear turn signals not even

ss2wheels_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Hey guys,rt signal lower than left is it as simple as removing side strut and loosening signal head from back to adjust:huh:
 
It might "adjust" back to the original position when you tighten it up, but yes. Remove the grab bar bolts to free up the signal and play with it.
 
Thread starter
The Spaceman_imp said:
Damfino_imp said:
The Spaceman_imp said:
I have the exact same problem with my cojones.
Always adjusting yourself?

:D
Always adjusting yourself?

:D
I used to have an assistant for that, but she got tired of the manual labor and took a desk job.
Always adjusting yourself?

:D
I used to have an assistant for that, but she got tired of the manual labor and took a desk job. its always a problem if one is like a golf ball, and the other like a baseball...I can just here all you crazy mofos laughing right now:celebrate:
 
CB4ME_imp said:
It might "adjust" back to the original position when you tighten it up, but yes. Remove the grab bar bolts to free up the signal and play with it.

Is this an answer for the original poster, or for The Spaceman?

:rofl:
 
Back
Top