Apr 23, 2014 #1 S ss2wheels_imp Been there Thread starter Hey guys,rt signal lower than left is it as simple as removing side strut and loosening signal head from back to adjust:huh:
Hey guys,rt signal lower than left is it as simple as removing side strut and loosening signal head from back to adjust:huh:
Apr 23, 2014 #2 D Damfino_imp Been there ss2wheels_imp said: Hey guys,rt signal lower than left is it as simple as removing side strut and loosening signal head from back to adjust:huh: Click to expand... Pics?
ss2wheels_imp said: Hey guys,rt signal lower than left is it as simple as removing side strut and loosening signal head from back to adjust:huh: Click to expand... Pics?
Apr 23, 2014 #3 S ss2wheels_imp Been there Thread starter Damfino_imp said: ss2wheels_imp said: Hey guys,rt signal lower than left is it as simple as removing side strut and loosening signal head from back to adjust:huh: Click to expand... Pics? Click to expand... Pics? I just answered my own ? 5 minutes done,sorry for wasting your time
Damfino_imp said: ss2wheels_imp said: Hey guys,rt signal lower than left is it as simple as removing side strut and loosening signal head from back to adjust:huh: Click to expand... Pics? Click to expand... Pics? I just answered my own ? 5 minutes done,sorry for wasting your time
Apr 23, 2014 #4 C CB4ME_imp Road warrior It might "adjust" back to the original position when you tighten it up, but yes. Remove the grab bar bolts to free up the signal and play with it.
It might "adjust" back to the original position when you tighten it up, but yes. Remove the grab bar bolts to free up the signal and play with it.
Apr 23, 2014 #6 D Damfino_imp Been there The Spaceman_imp said: I have the exact same problem with my cojones. Click to expand... Always adjusting yourself?
The Spaceman_imp said: I have the exact same problem with my cojones. Click to expand... Always adjusting yourself?
Apr 23, 2014 #7 T The Spaceman_imp Road warrior Damfino_imp said: The Spaceman_imp said: I have the exact same problem with my cojones. Click to expand... Always adjusting yourself? Click to expand... Always adjusting yourself? I used to have an assistant for that, but she got tired of the manual labor and took a desk job.
Damfino_imp said: The Spaceman_imp said: I have the exact same problem with my cojones. Click to expand... Always adjusting yourself? Click to expand... Always adjusting yourself? I used to have an assistant for that, but she got tired of the manual labor and took a desk job.
Apr 23, 2014 #8 S ss2wheels_imp Been there Thread starter The Spaceman_imp said: Damfino_imp said: The Spaceman_imp said: I have the exact same problem with my cojones. Click to expand... Always adjusting yourself? Click to expand... Always adjusting yourself? I used to have an assistant for that, but she got tired of the manual labor and took a desk job. Click to expand... Always adjusting yourself? I used to have an assistant for that, but she got tired of the manual labor and took a desk job. its always a problem if one is like a golf ball, and the other like a baseball...I can just here all you crazy mofos laughing right now:celebrate:
The Spaceman_imp said: Damfino_imp said: The Spaceman_imp said: I have the exact same problem with my cojones. Click to expand... Always adjusting yourself? Click to expand... Always adjusting yourself? I used to have an assistant for that, but she got tired of the manual labor and took a desk job. Click to expand... Always adjusting yourself? I used to have an assistant for that, but she got tired of the manual labor and took a desk job. its always a problem if one is like a golf ball, and the other like a baseball...I can just here all you crazy mofos laughing right now:celebrate:
Apr 24, 2014 #9 T thumper_imp Been there CB4ME_imp said: It might "adjust" back to the original position when you tighten it up, but yes. Remove the grab bar bolts to free up the signal and play with it. Click to expand... Is this an answer for the original poster, or for The Spaceman? :rofl:
CB4ME_imp said: It might "adjust" back to the original position when you tighten it up, but yes. Remove the grab bar bolts to free up the signal and play with it. Click to expand... Is this an answer for the original poster, or for The Spaceman? :rofl: