rear spools

ampm7_imp said:
Has anybody installed rear spools for use with a PitBull stand?
I don't think there's any way to put spools on the CB1100. You would just have to use the adjustable ones with "L" brackets that fit the swingarm. You might want to consider their forward-handle model that makes it easier for one-man operation. It is height-adjustable, and lets you hold it steadier by the handlebar rather than at the back.
 
Thread starter
The reason why I ask this is because, being in my late 60's sometimes it is next to impossible to put the bike on the center stand with my bad back and it would be better to lift with the stand which I have (PitBull). But, even though I put the spools on previous sport bikes there doesn't seem to be a way to fit them to the CB. I was just curious if anyone had been successful at installing them with their own design.
BTW, Peking I have the stand but it does not have the the swing arm attachments as the one in your picture. I'll check up on that...
 
I haven’t seen and couldn’t find any posts about spools. All used the type shown above or some mentioned pins for Pitbull.
 
Thread starter
This just goes to how I am not observant. My PitBull stand has the rubber pieces to support the swingarm. Thanks guys...
 
Back
Top