Apr 22, 2016 #1 A aschem_imp Been there Thread starter Anyone know where to get rear axle spools or is the CB not a candidate for such an item?
Apr 22, 2016 #2 K kmoney_imp Road warrior I put spools on mine a while back. Spools for pit stand. The only caveat is you need an aftermarket exhaust, as the stocker won't give you enough clearance between the shock bolt and the muffler. The other alternative is a stand for non-spooled bikes, but I personally don't trust these that much. Pit Bull - Standard Rear, Motorcycle Stand [F0002-000]
I put spools on mine a while back. Spools for pit stand. The only caveat is you need an aftermarket exhaust, as the stocker won't give you enough clearance between the shock bolt and the muffler. The other alternative is a stand for non-spooled bikes, but I personally don't trust these that much. Pit Bull - Standard Rear, Motorcycle Stand [F0002-000]