Mar 28, 2016 #1 R runjoh_imp First service completed Thread starter [url=https://flic.kr/p/ENd2dF]My bike by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/photo2rune/]Rune Johansen, on Flickr [url=https://flic.kr/p/FHssQi][url=https://flic.kr/p/FHssQi]CB1100 abs by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/photo2rune/]Rune Johansen, on Flickr [url=https://flic.kr/p/ENd1tV][url=https://flic.kr/p/ENd1tV]Honda CB1100 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/photo2rune/]Rune Johansen, on Flickr
[url=https://flic.kr/p/ENd2dF]My bike by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/photo2rune/]Rune Johansen, on Flickr [url=https://flic.kr/p/FHssQi][url=https://flic.kr/p/FHssQi]CB1100 abs by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/photo2rune/]Rune Johansen, on Flickr [url=https://flic.kr/p/ENd1tV][url=https://flic.kr/p/ENd1tV]Honda CB1100 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/photo2rune/]Rune Johansen, on Flickr
Mar 28, 2016 #2 the Ferret Road warrior Dart screen, and gaiters looks nice and Rlets look great and another angel gets her wings :angel:
Mar 28, 2016 #3 C Chapomis_imp Road warrior Great job Rune, looking forward to seeing some Norwegian Ride Reports !
Mar 28, 2016 #4 Cormanus Administrator Staff member I swear the Ferret could spot an RLET from behind a blindfold. Good looking bike, Rune. Like Chapomis, I look forward to the Norwegian ride reports.
I swear the Ferret could spot an RLET from behind a blindfold. Good looking bike, Rune. Like Chapomis, I look forward to the Norwegian ride reports.