Crossfire_imp said:
I am new to the forum and am just trying to learn how to use the forum, so please bare with me.
Right now I am trying to post a bad photo of the 2014 CB1100; hopefully I will get better. I just picked up this bike about a month ago. It only had 1500 miles on it. I have added the rear luggage rack, a National Cycle Street windshield a K&N air filter and some crash bars.
I am open to any help or suggestions to help me improve using the forum
Cheers!
Welcome Crossfire. Nice bike. It took me awhile to learn how to use the forum, but there are lots of helpful people on here from all over the world. The "Edit" button is your friend.
You have a beautiful bike and I'm sure it will give you years of enjoyment.
I have found that parking the bike with the rear wheel on a board that is about a half-inch thick, like an old shelf board or something, makes it easier to then lift the bike up on the centerstand. It is a heavy bike and I'm always afraid of dropping it, so this has worked best for me. Center-stands are over-rated, so it has a good side-stand if you get tired of trying to wrestle it up on that centerstand. Cheers!