RayBo

RayBo_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hello group ...thinking about buying a 2014 all blk , was wondering, any of you have any information on Fairings available and high performance product? Thx
 
Hi Raybo.. first off welcome :hello:

secondly there is lots of info on fairings, shields and exhaust systems. Use the search engine under those titles would be your first step, or if you are asking about a particular item post it up. We don't know your tastes in products ie do you like Stayintune exhaust or Yoshimura or two brothers? ...National Cycle, Givi or Comet shields and fairings
 
Thread starter
Thank you, yea, I did search twice, didn't get much, also don't see a vendor area for easy product finds?
 
Did you look in the acc/modifications section of the forum?
 
G'day RayBo. Welcome.
 
Thread starter
This has to be the worst forum I've ever seen , can't find anything easy...search for exhaust all this crap comes up...this needs to be re vamped big time...I've been on here many times and I still can't find anything I'm looking for ? Seats, pipes bars etc....
 
Those are pretty generic terms. What other similar forums are working better for you with such searches? I'm not sure what options I have regarding the search, but you never know.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I do not find this forum hard to use and have been able to find info on things I have been looking for. I have sent private messages to people on the forum with questions and have always received answers back. I believe this forum is working great. Thanks Guth for putting it together.
 
Thread starter
Ok do this for me...say your thinking about buying a cb1100 and you want to see what fairings are available , and also rear sets and pipes people are using . Let me know where , when and how fast you find this info here? Thx
 
RayBo_imp said:
Ok do this for me...say your thinking about buying a cb1100 and you want to see what fairings are available , and also rear sets and pipes people are using . Let me know where , when and how fast you find this info here? Thx
RB, it's probably easiest to go to CB1100 | Samurider.com, find the specific brand of fairing, exhaust etc. whatever, there, and then do a search on the CB1100 forum with that specific brand name, as you'll find most people use the brand name in the title of their threads.

The information is here. No offense, but I believe if you are having trouble finding specifics on this website, it's more due to your search technique than availability of information. It would also help if you put some specifics in the title of the thread -- something other than just your name, and related to what you're asking about. In any case, try what I have suggested above and withhold judgement about the website until then. Good luck!
 
Sometimes when I have trouble finding something I attack using a different term or name

Like search criteria (1) windshields (2) Givi (3) NC (4) National Cycle (5) Street Shield (6) Deflector etc

or (1) Fairings (2) Comet (3) Cafe '(4) Touring

or (1) tires (2) Dunlop (30 Bridgestone

For example I just typed in "Street Shield" in the search engine and got 2 pages of threads on the National Cycle Street Shield including lots of pics, mounting instructions, ride reports etc

The search engine will search for any particular word(s) in any thread in any forum and pull them all up unless you tell it to search by title only
 
RayBo,

Can you include the other forums where you've had better luck with their search function? There might be a chance that the search engine can be upgraded and those forums might hold some clues if that is the case.

Thanks,
Guth
 
Back
Top