flynrider
Road warrior
Thread starter
Since I've been lusting after the CB11 for 3 years, I had plenty of time to search the web and see what other people (mainly in Japan and Australia) were doing with them.
A Japanese company called Whitehouse came up with some wild bolt on mods. They figured that since the CB11 was a nod to the glory days of the inline 4, they'd go a few steps further and replicate the look of the origial '69 CB750K. The result was pretty impressive.
Here's the Whitehouse CB1100IK10 :
This is the original '69 CB750K :
Here are some other shotss :
The bulk of this mod are the tank, seat and side covers. I was considering this because I really like the idea of an early 70s bike with all the technology of a 2013 bike. Unfortunately, the price tag is pretty steep. Seat, tank and side covers from Japan would end up in the $3.5K range.
I probably won't pull the trigger on this (at least not in the near future). Just thought you guys might find it interesting.
A Japanese company called Whitehouse came up with some wild bolt on mods. They figured that since the CB11 was a nod to the glory days of the inline 4, they'd go a few steps further and replicate the look of the origial '69 CB750K. The result was pretty impressive.
Here's the Whitehouse CB1100IK10 :
This is the original '69 CB750K :
Here are some other shotss :
The bulk of this mod are the tank, seat and side covers. I was considering this because I really like the idea of an early 70s bike with all the technology of a 2013 bike. Unfortunately, the price tag is pretty steep. Seat, tank and side covers from Japan would end up in the $3.5K range.
I probably won't pull the trigger on this (at least not in the near future). Just thought you guys might find it interesting.
