michael1954
Been there
Thread starter
All three of the bikes I ride have radiators, either with oil or water cooling through them. I know how expensive it would be to replace one. So I have bought all 3 bikes Radiator Screens off ebay, and all three from China. And all three work great. The one on both of the Hondas looks the same, but the second one I bought from a different seller had the ends pre-bent to grab onto the radiator very snug. The first one I put on the 2017 CB did not fit as tight, so I used two very small, black zip-ties, and it holds well. The 2nd one I put on the 2013 CB, and it fits very well. I will post a pix of it soon. The one on the Z900RS is also from China, and for $35 you cannot beat it. The ones on the Hondas were about $30 each. Not bad, and they work...
You can see the bends in the radiator screen on the 2013 CB. I will post some close-ups soon.
You can see the bends in the radiator screen on the 2013 CB. I will post some close-ups soon.