R&G muffler protector

Mikestib1_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Should have bought one before I went down at 5 mph. Anyhow ordered one from Revzilla to cover the spot that got nicked. Will see if it works. Says it fits round mufflers up to 5.5 inches diameter which is about right.
 
I like R&G Racing quality; installed a protection package on my ZX-10R after it got knocked over. Only damage was the frame but I got to thinking, since they were tearing the whole bike apart to replace the frame, why not install additional protection? Really nice stuff, very highly rated. GB also makes good stuff.
 
Thread starter
Their products look top rate. Hope it fits as 5.5 inches is as far out as it can be adjusted. I think they're a Brit company.
 
R&G is high quality stuff. Had their sliders on my VFR which, sadly, required cutting a hole in the plastic. Their sliders are on my CB as well.
 
Thread starter
Received it today. It's a perfect fit. I measured before I purchased. Covers where I trashed the muffler great.
 
Going to order this for my Moto Gear Titanium exhaust; where would be the ideal place to locate? Do I measure closet spot to the ground?
 
Back
Top