Quiet as stock 4x4 exhaust

Deanohh_imp said:
Is it a weight gain or loss compared to stock?

Back when stock was 4 mufflers, everybody wanted the cool Kerker 4 into 1.
True..:), same in the case of the 550, the 550 supersport was exotic with the 4to1 exhaust when it came out :) than the 550 with four pipes :) IMHO.. well it all is a personal feeling I guess.. :)

 
I'll have to stop being lazy and get pics and a video of my Moriwaki one piece up on here. It doesn't sound much different from that endurance system actually.
 
Flynbulldog_imp said:
here's another vid of the 4 into 4 and stock


Man, that 4 into 4 was really puffing smoke after the high revving session
 
Deanohh_imp said:
What do they do about the O2 sensor?
Hard to tell from the picures. If it merges after headers before splitting out again it should have a bung there I would think but if it doesn't do that I have no clue.
 
I just sold my all original 76 550F with the original exhaust and it sounded remarkably like the cb1100 except even more so like a heavy duty sewing machine. Precise and tight.
 
Ferret - I have owned over 80 bikes in my 62 years and it is by far the most beautiful. Would you believe I paid $1000 for it 2 years ago from some 16 year old kid from Denver?
 
darmahman_imp said:
I just sold my all original 76 550F with the original exhaust and it sounded remarkably like the cb1100 except even more so like a heavy duty sewing machine. Precise and tight.
Well Kept...!
 
darmahman_imp said:
Ferret - I have owned over 80 bikes in my 62 years and it is by far the most beautiful. Would you believe I paid $1000 for it 2 years ago from some 16 year old kid from Denver?
No kidding? Wow. he could have made 5 times that on ebay.

Lucky find for you
 
Ack-CB11 wrote:

Looks great and sounds stock, w/o a converter.
It's from Endurance in Japan :

Sound clip:

Not sure but I think duels look better then quad?
I canceled my Two Tails, looking for complete system now.
**********************************************

Do you know if it's stainless? Cost? Has anybody bought one? Oh, man, I like it!
 
Buffalohead_imp said:
Ack-CB11 wrote:

Looks great and sounds stock, w/o a converter.
It's from Endurance in Japan :

Sound clip:

Not sure but I think duels look better then quad?
I canceled my Two Tails, looking for complete system now.
**********************************************

Do you know if it's stainless? Cost? Has anybody bought one? Oh, man, I like it!
One way to stop myself from getting those expensive Wyvern R even the Pipemasters! I installed 42L H/B hard bags and now the pipes won't fit!LOL! Yea the bags can be removed but changing out the heAders is too much work. Since u no longer can see the pipe much I am thinking again about the Staintune!
 
Has anyone calculated exactly what a set of this 4X4 exhaust would cost in USD? Has anyone bought one yet? I love the looks and the throatier sound (without being loud). Thanks!
 
Thread starter
I contacted Samu about the 4x4 Endurance exhaust, not for export. It said that in the translator, I tried anyway? Looks nice and is real quite. Oh well, figured I'd let everyone know.
 
Back
Top