Riceburner
It's a MRA VNB screen. NB stands for naked bike. I'm real happy with the stability of the screen at high speed. It doesn't move around in crosswinds or cause the bike's steering to be affected either. I have the screen set at its medium height. There's some adjustment further up and down. Air flow wasn't over my helmet however. I had lots of bug hits in the upper one third of the helmet. I am 5'10" but "long waisted" with just a 29 inch inseam. I was also sitting on a beadrider seat.
It's all a compromise and all relative. I suffered less wind discomfort on this 2800 mile trip than I expected with the CB. I also I own a Goldwing so that's my comparison. Wind direction was less important than I thought it would be but I must admit a strong preference for tailwinds.
Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk