Question for anyone w/ the OBD tool

I can’t remember if it shows the DC, but it does log everything it displays(Healtech) and can be played back all you want.
 
This morning I fired up the Healtech software on my PC and it does have a parameter for Injector. Parameter is in ms. When the cursor is hovered over the Injector display it says : Fuel injection time (ms) Determined by the ECM at #1 cyl.
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
This morning I fired up the Healtech software on my PC and it does have a parameter for Injector. Parameter is in ms. When the cursor is hovered over the Injector display it says : Fuel injection time (ms) Determined by the ECM at #1 cyl.
Does it show injection time [ms] individually for each injector???
 
No. It shows one value and says it for #1

I had forgotten I have some run files I saved from the idle problem investigation. I’ll have to run one of them and see what shows there.
 
Back
Top