question @ Europeans - BLACK engine block?

Riko_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Hi everybody,

my following question is simple, I think.

will the new model be available in Europe with a Black engine block?

In the USA and Japan there is the all blacked out version, but will there be some available in Europe?

It seems that on the French website I can see an all black version.
http://moto.honda.fr/honda_CB1100_99.html
http://www.cb1100.fr/deux-nouvelles-cb1100-pour-2014/

On the UK site there isnt even an CB1100 to be found, wtf...:dodgy:
And on the German (and Belgian site where I am from) all models come with the silver engine...same for the Italians, Swedes and Austrians....

Are there any europeans here wit a all black engine, especially the French, can you guys confirm? :)


thx a lot

Riko
 
There aren't info about the release date or details for the 2014 model in Spain...

Some Photoshop on the french gallery...

536fece17ee53e8c1ae4a258fb02d3d1.jpg


b7c7d0cdc9862bc4f8d3dd954d5339b4.jpg


:huh:

P.D: My engine is "cuss" silver...
 
Sorry I don't know the answer. Sounds like you're a fan of the all black engine of the black version, though? I like the partially black of the U.S. 2013 model, but I think I get the appeal of the all-black, even though it's not my first choice.
 
Thread starter
Yeah big fan

I just mailed honda belgium aboutposibilities availability.

And i joined the french cb1100 board :) to ask it there.
 
I like the Road Comet fairing on the black... it does something nice to the proportions. Not to mention adding a bit of Batman-esque coolness and mystery.
 
Thread starter
I can hereby say that Honda BENELUX has told me that Honda France is the only country in Europe that offers a CB1100 with a blacked out engine!!

so if you live in europe and you wanna blackened engine, buy one in France ;)
 
Back
Top