anyonecandoanything_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Okay so online it says this exhaust is for closed courses only.
I'm wondering if anyone has bought it and used it for the street?
I'm wondering why its marketed as only for the track, as the cb1100 isn't really hitting its mark on the track.
Heres the link
http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/prodcat/121110k500-honda-cb1100-2014-race-rscv-fs-ss-ss.asp
Thanks so much in advance for your time guys, again if its saying track only because of how loud it is i've seen videos for it and it does not seem very loud so I'm pretty set on buying it if you guys think I won't have any issues.
Edit: heres a link to a video with exhaust sound
I'm wondering if anyone has bought it and used it for the street?
I'm wondering why its marketed as only for the track, as the cb1100 isn't really hitting its mark on the track.
Heres the link
http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/prodcat/121110k500-honda-cb1100-2014-race-rscv-fs-ss-ss.asp
Thanks so much in advance for your time guys, again if its saying track only because of how loud it is i've seen videos for it and it does not seem very loud so I'm pretty set on buying it if you guys think I won't have any issues.
Edit: heres a link to a video with exhaust sound