Qatar Moto GP ***spoiler alert***

My BIEN listing shows it starting at 9:55 AM CDT, confirming what The Ferret posted, but which I completely misread.
 
Thread starter
Ok it was Moto 3, then Moto 2, and MotoGP should start in a few minutes.
 
0500 is 5 am in Australia.
 
Thread starter
Laps reduced to 20 laps.
 
20 laps now. Tyre charges on the grid. Is there no end to the excitement of MotoGP?
 
Thread starter
What a race! Holy cow. No doubting Vinale's skill set now. The kid was awesome. Dovi was great. Rossi the wily veteran rode like Rossi. Aleix Espargo on the Aprilia was a real suprise. Zarco was a surprise while he lasted. Honda has a problem me thinks.
 
Zarco will be one to watch. What a pity he came off.

I think you're right about Honda. Marquez was just not on the pace, was he? I don't think it was just tyre choice.
 
Honda is the hardest bike to ride and down on HP accelerating out of slow turns and on the straight. Not making any impression in WSK either. I'm glad they got the CB1100 right.
 
CB4ME_imp said:
Honda is the hardest bike to ride and down on HP accelerating out of slow turns and on the straight. Not making any impression in WSK either. I'm glad they got the CB1100 right.
Honda and Marquez's domination seems to have ended with the adoption of standardized software for all teams. Perhaps the best thing to happen to the series since the single maker tire rule. Marquez remains highly competitive because of his talent as a rider.
 
Marquez' talent may not be enough if Honda can't make the bike competitive. I wonder whether we might see a change of stable next year?
 
Back
Top