Jan 8, 2024 #1 Y Yata-Garasu_imp Running like a top Thread starter Not mine, just sharing a good deal. On eBay for $89.99 includes shipping. They're moving to the i100 and gradually phasing the i90 out. I paid $189-229 for mine (I own more than one) and have been very happy with the value at that price. I used to use the Shoei Neotec and Jtec series modular helmets and found the i90 when the Shoei stuff went up to $800. Hope this helps someone needing a helmet!
Not mine, just sharing a good deal. On eBay for $89.99 includes shipping. They're moving to the i100 and gradually phasing the i90 out. I paid $189-229 for mine (I own more than one) and have been very happy with the value at that price. I used to use the Shoei Neotec and Jtec series modular helmets and found the i90 when the Shoei stuff went up to $800. Hope this helps someone needing a helmet!
Jan 8, 2024 #2 the Ferret Road warrior Appears there is only 1 avail and its black ( at least in Large)
Jan 12, 2024 #4 C Charlie Bravo_imp Road warrior A tempting offer, but I like to try on a helmet before I buy it.