Progress So Far

Thread starter
Thread starter
Randy_S_imp said:
How do you like the seat? I'm considering ordering one soon.
I haven't tried it out yet. Been to busy. I'm sure I will one evening this week & I'll let you know. Had one on my ZRX & loved it though.


Ohhhhh I like it!

Thanks!
 
FUZZY_imp said:
FUZZY_imp said:
hondahoarder_imp said:
Fuz you got a good shot of just the bike with the Corbin Seat and Backrest? Bike is looking great!
I'll take my bag off & get one.
I'll take my bag off & get one.


Please excuse mess in garage. Remodeling. More pics @ this link.
[url=http://s122.photobucket.com/user/fuzzydp/library/Corbin?sort=3&page=1]http://s122.photobucket.com/user/fuzzydp...t=3&page=1

Hah! You call that a mess? Pffft! You, sir, don't know how to make a proper mess. :P The "shop" area of my garage makes the wife cringe. She prefers to act like it doesn't exist -- which works just fine for me.

My maternal grandfather was a Navy machinist mate in WW2. He spent forty years after the war fixing everything he could lay his hands on, then selling it for a profit. Lawnmowers, air conditioners, tractors, cars, boat motors... it was all fair game. I spent summers with them and grew up around his shop. Imagine heavy butcherblock work benches lining every wall, tools lying randomly about, "mystery parts" hither-and-yon, a hundred mason jars filled with fasteners of every conceivable type and variation, and all if it covered in decades of grease, steel filings, weld slag, oil and GoJo. Most people would find it... disconcerting. To say the least. But for a little boy, it was heaven. :D

I can still remember "helping" him build my first minibike in that shop when I was about 10. He's long gone now and the shop torn down. I dearly wish I had some photos of it; the only place that shop exists now is in my mind.
 
Thread starter
ApathyCurve_imp said:
FUZZY_imp said:
FUZZY_imp said:
hondahoarder_imp said:
Fuz you got a good shot of just the bike with the Corbin Seat and Backrest? Bike is looking great!
I'll take my bag off & get one.
I'll take my bag off & get one.


Please excuse mess in garage. Remodeling. More pics @ this link.
[url=http://s122.photobucket.com/user/fuzzydp/library/Corbin?sort=3&page=1]http://s122.photobucket.com/user/fuzzydp...t=3&page=1

Hah! You call that a mess? Pffft! You, sir, don't know how to make a proper mess. :P The "shop" area of my garage makes the wife cringe. She prefers to act like it doesn't exist -- which works just fine for me.

My maternal grandfather was a Navy machinist mate in WW2. He spent forty years after the war fixing everything he could lay his hands on, then selling it for a profit. Lawnmowers, air conditioners, tractors, cars, boat motors... it was all fair game. I spent summers with them and grew up around his shop. Imagine heavy butcherblock work benches lining every wall, tools lying randomly about, "mystery parts" hither-and-yon, a hundred mason jars filled with fasteners of every conceivable type and variation, and all if it covered in decades of grease, steel filings, weld slag, oil and GoJo. Most people would find it... disconcerting. To say the least. But for a little boy, it was heaven. :D

I can still remember "helping" him build my first minibike in that shop when I was about 10. He's long gone now and the shop torn down. I dearly wish I had some photos of it; the only place that shop exists now is in my mind.

Hah! You call that a mess? Pffft! You, sir, don't know how to make a proper mess. :P The "shop" area of my garage makes the wife cringe. She prefers to act like it doesn't exist -- which works just fine for me.

My maternal grandfather was a Navy machinist mate in WW2. He spent forty years after the war fixing everything he could lay his hands on, then selling it for a profit. Lawnmowers, air conditioners, tractors, cars, boat motors... it was all fair game. I spent summers with them and grew up around his shop. Imagine heavy butcherblock work benches lining every wall, tools lying randomly about, "mystery parts" hither-and-yon, a hundred mason jars filled with fasteners of every conceivable type and variation, and all if it covered in decades of grease, steel filings, weld slag, oil and GoJo. Most people would find it... disconcerting. To say the least. But for a little boy, it was heaven. :D

I can still remember "helping" him build my first minibike in that shop when I was about 10. He's long gone now and the shop torn down. I dearly wish I had some photos of it; the only place that shop exists now is in my mind.
Sounds like a good place to be. If you need it, you got it.:D
 
Thread starter
12cb96vfr_imp said:
Awesome; I watched that exhaust clip on youtube last night!
Thanks. I have 2 more versions I will be testing as well. Thought I had it figured out to work on it inside house with the AC kickin'. Not! It went out Sunday & part is on order.:@
 
Fuzzy, exactly what Buell pegs do you use? My left knee rests right on the rear cam cover. I keep burning my knee and need to drop my feet an inch or so.
 
Back
Top