Problems with the website

Randy B

Road warrior
Thread starter
Over the past couple of days I have had sporadic issues with getting on the site. It will hang after clicking on the page and then I get a site not responding message stating there is either an issue with the site, or the page has permanently moved.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I have tried to get in on both of my computers and my phone (both on my network and the cell network) all with the same result when the issue is happening.
 
I had it a few times yesterday on my phone so when it happened I just left it an hour and when I came back it worked.
 
Thread starter
AlexCB_imp said:
I had it a few times yesterday on my phone so when it happened I just left it an hour and when I came back it worked.
It happened again tonight around 11pm PST. I couldn't get in for over 3 hours.
 
I’ve been having intermittent problems for a couple days.
 
Yep I had the problem a couple days ago and contacted Guth who couldn't replicate the issue. Then it came back on. Then it went out, then it came back on. The same on my Tablet or PC. Weird. I believe Cormanus had the issue as well.

I'm using Google Chrome or whatever that is. Is that what everyone else is using?
 
I’m using Safari. Worked good early this morning, then was out for hour or so and just came back.
 
Thread starter
Chrome on my computers and the Samsung browser on my phone.
 
Yep. Me too on a range of devices. A problem at the server end, I fear.
 
I have experienced the site being inaccessible a few times in the past 24 hours, including earlier this morning (Eastern Standard Time).
 
Yep...the 2nd time I couldn't get it in, I immediately closed the window, and thought, "I should start a thread and ask if it's everybody, or just me"...to my credit I only tried to re-open the site 3 times.
 
Dave' pid='290637' dateline='1615655999 said:
Maybe we're being censored by big tech? :s
[/quote

We are being censored because all the filth some people put on this Forum like mentioning non CB 1100 motorcycles.
 
Houtman_imp said:
Dave' pid='290637' dateline='1615655999 said:
Maybe we're being censored by big tech? :s
[/quote

We are being censored because all the filth some people put on this Forum like mentioning non CB 1100 motorcycles.
And then there's those who say they don't RLET! Just beggin' for someone to pull the plug.
 
Back
Top