Problem with RLETs

Carlos_El_Pato_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
So I just got my RLETs in and installed using some soap and an air hose, but I'm having an issue. When I come to a stop light, everyone seems to turn their heads in amazement now and the horsepower gains make it almost impossible not to pop a wheelie with every takeoff.

Any suggestions?
 
Listen to Redbirds your must not! Dark Sith Lord is he. Strong is the dark side. Resist you must.

A Padawan no longer you are. One of your are us now! The Force is strong in you.
 
:angel: and another angel gets their wings

my advice.. Listen to the little green guy with the pointy ears in the swap. Smart fellow he is.
 
Carlos_El_Pato_imp said:
So I just got my RLETs in and installed using some soap and an air hose, but I'm having an issue. When I come to a stop light, everyone seems to turn their heads in amazement now and the horsepower gains make it almost impossible not to pop a wheelie with every takeoff.

Any suggestions?
Try olive oil next time; no air hose needed?!?

Wheelies and stares averted.
 
Try different underwear. Fresh underwear is always a good idea. Especially after wheelies.
 
Welcome to enlightenment, Carlos. Stay cool and all will be well.

The curious thing about RLET wheelies is that they’re invisible to law enforcement officers.
 
Since I sold the CB, nobody will even talk to me any more. I never realized it, but it was the RLETS.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I wonder if that member from Sea Girt who sold his CB has tried putting RLETs on any of his other bikes? :dodgy:
 
Capo_imp said:
Since I sold the CB, nobody will even talk to me any more. I never realized it, but it was the RLETS.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rofl:
 
Cormanus_imp said:
I wonder if that member from Sea Girt who sold his CB has tried putting RLETs on any of his other bikes? :dodgy:

Indeed he has. Stay tuned.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Funny you mention this... The other day I was told that “those rubber thingies on your levers make your bike look very black”.

;)
 
Capo_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
I wonder if that member from Sea Girt who sold his CB has tried putting RLETs on any of his other bikes? :dodgy:

Indeed he has. Stay tuned.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed he has. Stay tuned.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brilliant! :clap:
 
Nemo_imp said:
Funny you mention this... The other day I was told that “those rubber thingies on your levers make your bike look very black”.

;)
Right, it's the RLETs that make your bike look black.:rofl:
 
Django_imp said:
Hm, I'd not thought, that the words 'problem' and 'RLET' would go into one line. :cool:
I know, right? Makes no sense.
 
Back
Top