Aussie_imp
Running like a top
I bought a 2010 (manufactured year) new in 2013 for $11000 Australian dollars, ride away price with 3 months registration. This is roughly $10000 US dollars.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You did pretty well then it sounds like. It probably would've been a lot more if you had bought it in 2010 I imagine?Aussie_imp said:I bought a 2010 (manufactured year) new in 2013 for $11000 Australian dollars, ride away price with 3 months registration. This is roughly $10000 US dollars.
You did pretty well then it sounds like. It probably would've been a lot more if you had bought it in 2010 I imagine?Scoobynut_imp said:You did pretty well then it sounds like. It probably would've been a lot more if you had bought it in 2010 I imagine?Aussie_imp said:I bought a 2010 (manufactured year) new in 2013 for $11000 Australian dollars, ride away price with 3 months registration. This is roughly $10000 US dollars.
Greetings! By post count it's obvious I'm new to the forums, I don't have a CB1100 yet but I'm debating between a 2013 and waiting to see if the 2014 models are going to make it to the U.S.Guth_imp said:Unbelievably, MotoSport Hillsboro here in Oregon is still advertising a new 2013 CB1100 for $7499 (one available). That's a crazy deal.
What was the name of your Dealer??? Too KoolGuth_imp said:I picked up the very first one my dealer got in (I ordered it back in September, 2012). I paid $9999 with no additional dealer fees although I did have to pay title and registration fees to the county on top of that (I believe it ran $260 all together). No sales tax here in Oregon. Dealer is great. They are located 24 miles away, they sell me parts at 20% off and everyone that I've encountered there seems to be fairly knowledgeable and very courteous.
They are currently advertising a new 2013 CB1100 for $7499 (don't know if they would wave the dealer fees for that price). That's a bit hard to swallow, but to be honest, I wouldn't trade the past 7 + months with my CB1100 for the difference in price. I've really enjoyed this bike. If I hadn't have been so fired up about it, I wouldn't have started this forum.
Motosport HillsboroLoren007_imp said::huh:What was the name of your Dealer??? Too KoolGuth_imp said:I picked up the very first one my dealer got in (I ordered it back in September, 2012). I paid $9999 with no additional dealer fees although I did have to pay title and registration fees to the county on top of that (I believe it ran $260 all together). No sales tax here in Oregon. Dealer is great. They are located 24 miles away, they sell me parts at 20% off and everyone that I've encountered there seems to be fairly knowledgeable and very courteous.
They are currently advertising a new 2013 CB1100 for $7499 (don't know if they would wave the dealer fees for that price). That's a bit hard to swallow, but to be honest, I wouldn't trade the past 7 + months with my CB1100 for the difference in price. I've really enjoyed this bike. If I hadn't have been so fired up about it, I wouldn't have started this forum.