Nov 26, 2014 #1 C CA200_imp Been there Thread starter http://www.dealernews.com/dealernews/article/honda-makes-300-millionth-motorcycle
Nov 26, 2014 #4 E Elipten_imp Road warrior 300 million! Well I've owned and ridden a few but Lordy that is a lot of motorcycles. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
300 million! Well I've owned and ridden a few but Lordy that is a lot of motorcycles. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nov 28, 2014 #6 E Elipten_imp Road warrior And so little money. I doubt even Leno could afford one of each model. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And so little money. I doubt even Leno could afford one of each model. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Nov 28, 2014 #7 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Elipten_imp said: And so little money. I doubt even Leno could afford one of each model. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Click to expand... Ain't that the truth! There's so many models that we have no idea about.
Elipten_imp said: And so little money. I doubt even Leno could afford one of each model. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Click to expand... Ain't that the truth! There's so many models that we have no idea about.