Jul 27, 2013 #1 K Khig177_imp First service completed Thread starter I needed a port to connect my phone or GPS - finally decided on a 3BR splashproof USB port wired with a relay.
I needed a port to connect my phone or GPS - finally decided on a 3BR splashproof USB port wired with a relay.
Jul 27, 2013 #2 S silascopathic_imp Been there do you have a link where you got it? how much? How long did it take to install?
Jul 27, 2013 #3 K Khig177_imp First service completed Thread starter 3BR power sports It took me a little while to install primarily because of the bracket I made. Actual installation took a couple hours. Cost right at $50 - I tried to get it customized to plug into the accessory port behind the headlight but unfortunately they were unable to find the matching plug. silascopathic_imp said: do you have a link where you got it? how much? How long did it take to install? Click to expand...
3BR power sports It took me a little while to install primarily because of the bracket I made. Actual installation took a couple hours. Cost right at $50 - I tried to get it customized to plug into the accessory port behind the headlight but unfortunately they were unable to find the matching plug. silascopathic_imp said: do you have a link where you got it? how much? How long did it take to install? Click to expand...