CBen1100_imp
First service completed
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It is a very large expanse of sea, in particular, each of the main areas into which the sea is divided geographically.Cormanus_imp said:Great shot CBen1100. What's the ocean?

I wouldn't think this would effect external links, but is being a member and being logged in required to view photos on this forum -- I've run into this a lot elsewhere.EmptySea_imp said:Perhaps this post should be in another thread, but I can use a little help...
I wanted to send a link to my report, Tales of the Dragon, to a friend, but when I opened the report, most of my pictures are now showing as links, links that don't even connect to anything. I have not moved or removed photos from the Photobucket album I created and I can still view all the pics in Photobucket.
Can someone open up this link and let me know if you see all the photos. If you don't and have some suggestions on fixing things, please let me know.
Tales of the Dragon
