Poster boy for SQUIDS. Must watch video!

Rebel73_imp said:
Ha ha...this is hilarious!


Let me just say that I am smitten with that lady judge....grrr.
I miss that show, as well as the regular Speeders. The best part is the end where he tries to peel out, haha!
 
That guy's not a squid. I would call him a moron, but that would be insulting to morons. I don't know what he is. :P
 
I thought the blurb at the bottom of the video said it all:

Quote:Squid with the IQ of a tape worm loses in court and then wipes out in courthouse parking lot.

Yes, Ray is truly a brown smear on the collective underwear of the biking community.
 
Rebel73_imp said:
Ha ha...this is hilarious!


Let me just say that I am smitten with that lady judge....grrr.
She was definitely the best part of the video! Even better than the numbskull crashing outside the courthouse...
 
Back
Top