Jul 29, 2015 #1 specialist8 Running like a top Thread starter Canopy for two. If I lived in an overpopulated country with a long rain season, I think I'd give in to this mod. '75 CB200T used as the model bike too!
Canopy for two. If I lived in an overpopulated country with a long rain season, I think I'd give in to this mod. '75 CB200T used as the model bike too!
Jul 29, 2015 #3 J JPX_imp Running like a top veech_imp said: Sort of looks like one of those Smart Cars on two wheels. Click to expand... That or a ricksha...
veech_imp said: Sort of looks like one of those Smart Cars on two wheels. Click to expand... That or a ricksha...
Jul 29, 2015 #4 J JustPassinThru_imp Been there Without a windshield wiper, visibility would be terrible. There'd be a lot of spray coming in underneath, also. It would work with a scooter or low-speed commuting trip, maybe...
Without a windshield wiper, visibility would be terrible. There'd be a lot of spray coming in underneath, also. It would work with a scooter or low-speed commuting trip, maybe...
Jul 30, 2015 #5 specialist8 Running like a top Thread starter Looks very rickshaw inspired now that I connected the two.