Please help me identify a part

no the balancer shaft holder on your bike is not damaged they are all that way with a bolt going through them to pinch the holder on the shaft! no need to ever remove it unless doing engine disassembly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
 
Apologies, Arctic CB1100, but I've deleted the picture of the workshop manual page for copyright reasons.
 
I was sure you meant no harm, Arctic.

AzBob, you're likely right about fair use, but we have had a forum policy of not allowing photos of pages of manuals and for the moment I'm sticking to it. Unlikely, I know, but you could see a forum such as this incrementally publishing the entire workshop manual on line and the publisher being a bit upset.
 
I'd say no. But it's not my forum. The manufacturers benefit greatly from positive enthusiast communities, and are not hurt by us helping each other keep the bikes running. I've been on countless forums for both bikes and cars and have never once heard of a complaint from a manufacturer because of a workshop manual picture.

But again- not my forum so I will abide by your rules.

That being said- I also may start drawing the diagrams in MS Paint by hand, and writing out the tq specs and instructions. Nothing illegal whatsoever about sharing learned information 2nd hand. :P
 
Back
Top