JustPassinThru_imp
Been there
Thread starter
Missoula Montana to Old Forge, New York.
Yeah...most people are saying, "Insanity." Maybe they're right. But I was given/forced the time...layoff. New York is my roots. My college degree is from SUNY. My mother's people were there from the age of the Mayflower.
I aim to go see the Adirondiacks in high summer, one more time before I die.
SO FAR: GPS. Bags that bolt, literally, to the luggage rack. National Cycle full windshield...so far, mixed.
Willingness to do the motel number, at first. Later will require financial survey.
Wish me luck - I'm making fertilizer out of dog dirt...
Yeah...most people are saying, "Insanity." Maybe they're right. But I was given/forced the time...layoff. New York is my roots. My college degree is from SUNY. My mother's people were there from the age of the Mayflower.
I aim to go see the Adirondiacks in high summer, one more time before I die.
SO FAR: GPS. Bags that bolt, literally, to the luggage rack. National Cycle full windshield...so far, mixed.
Willingness to do the motel number, at first. Later will require financial survey.
Wish me luck - I'm making fertilizer out of dog dirt...