Pix of current Mod's

Tranahan_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Well, I seem to be getting closer to my vision for this CB.
-K Factory CSR exhaust system
-Power Commander V
-Posh matt black bullet turn signals
-Short black PSR clutch and brake levers
-R&G engine sliders
-WH Hakofugu Taillight
-WH Hakofugu front and rear fenders
-Corbin saddle
-Honda CB500F black mirrors
-Black painted hand rails, side covers and headlight brackets
-Throttlemeister cruise control

I'm waiting on WH Short handlebars and Ohlin ho-o1o shocks, then she should almost be finished.






[url=http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/ranahan56/media/2013%20CB1100/DSC05257_zpsabd48b99.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/ranahan56/media/2013%20CB1100/DSC05247_zpsed0f3373.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/ranahan56/media/2013%20CB1100/DSC05263_zps37a815fa.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/ranahan56/media/2013%20CB1100/DSC05259_zps336f8223.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/ranahan56/media/2013%20CB1100/cb1100_zps7ecd0728.jpg.html]
 
and that's how you personalize a CB. That one says Tranahan, all over it.
 
I have the same seat, mirrors and love it, but with matching side covers, I'm happy with my chrome fenders, I'm drooling over your black exhaust pipes, they fit the look of 2013 really well, it has that stealth looking factory super sport look to it, I just may have to ask santa for a set. Question...do you have to have a power commander to do so or would I be able to just bolt on and go without having to change the tuning in any way.....Thanks
 
Thread starter
After I added the K Fac pipe, I had a flat spot in the throttle when holding a cruising rpm at any speed below 60. When I put the Power Commander on, with the PC file on it, everything was smooth again.

The fenders are painted fiberglass.

Thanks for the comments, Cheers!
 
Looks amazing! I have a Corbin seat on my short list of things to buy for the CB but the funny thing is, when I look at it on their website, something about it seems off. It looks so much better on your bike. Corbin should pay you to use your photos!
 
Back
Top