Pit Bull Rear Stand

When I worked at a Ducati dealership, Pit Bull stands were all that we used, for a good reason. They're insanely well built and easy to use. That said, I've never dropped the cash on one. The "Trackside" branded $55 rear stand I got from Cycle Gear years ago has been sufficient for the multiple bikes that I've owned. Though, if I ever own a single side swingarm bike, I would definitely get a Pit Bull stand for it.
 
I have the Pitbull front fork leg lift stand for my CB. Using it along with the center stand gets both wheels off the ground for storage and maintenance. I added spools to my Monkey, and have Pitbull stands front and rear that I use with it When it comes to reliable rock solid stands, it is one of those "you get what you pay for" things.
 
Back
Top