Pterodactyl_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Pterodactyl_imp said:
. Did you change gearing with the sprocket change? The photos are great.It sure does Ferret. I wish that I had had my bike at the rally. After the FJR and no riding for a short period I realise what a good machine the CB is.The ferret_imp said:Hot dang, bet it feels great to be back on two wheels. I know I am looking forward to it. The Stanwell Tops picture is very reminiscent of the California, Oregon coast line I have been seeing all week. Stunning.
Django_imp said:Thanks you very much for your nice report.
How do you like the sinter brake pads? I put in brembo sinters recently before the race track exercise and noticed some improvement.
Pterodactyl_imp said:
[url=http://www.ebay.de/itm/100ML-Spritze-Blasenspritze-ohne-Nadel-fur-Abmessen-Abmessung-Pflanzen-Dunger-/331215465360?hash=item4d1dfaeb90]Something like this device has always helped me to bleed the brake fluid.
Thanks 'Birds. No, standard specification sprockets.redbirds_imp said:Very thorough report Ptero. Did you change gearing with the sprocket change? The photos are great.
Thanks for the feedback Rocky, I appreciate it. Hope you are enjoying the summer riding.Rocky_imp said:Nice narrative.
Great pictures![]()
![]()