Pipemaster 4 into 4

ohiorider_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Found this on YouTube. Probably old news to those who research aftermarket pipes. I listened to some that sounded different than stock, but not better. I thought these gave a nice bark to the in line four.


Bob
 
They look good too.
 
fritzwilliger_imp said:
Alright everybody... time to pipe down!
-fritz
:rofl: :rofl:

I’m exhausted laughing.
 
Thread starter
I owned a 2012 Moto Guzzi Griso that had absolutely no option for a center stand, However, I stumbled across the Becker Technik lift that at least offered a simple, quick way to lift the bike's rear tire off the ground. It doesn't stay attached to the bike, but for garage time, it was a nice product.

I've sold the Griso a few year's ago, but have hung onto the Becker Technik lift 'just in case.'

It doesn't appear they offer a similar product for the CB1100.

Here's a link showing it being used on the 1st gen Griso.

 
Back
Top