Pipe Master 4 into 4

Thread starter
offroadfx4_imp said:
Looking forward to seeing these installed!

I should be in your area 1st of May!
Contact me with your dates and I hope my wife and I can meet you at our home !
My wife has been vaccinated twice and I get my first one today.
 
Thread starter
No news yet , two weeks ago I had the email to say that the pipes would be ready soon for shipping to the USA .
 
Thread starter
There seem to be long delays in shipping from other parts of the world , some magazines from the UK take months while others arrive in a week !
 
Houtman_imp said:
There seem to be long delays in shipping from other parts of the world , some magazines from the UK take months while others arrive in a week !
Many post offices are experiencing internal outbreaks of Covid-19. Each instance along the delivery path adds time delay to the parcel backlog. If Customs are hit, it is even slower.
 
Thread starter
I just received another email from Pipe Masters , my pipes are now on top of the list to be finished and will be send out soon .... At least he keeps me informed and is very apologetic about the delay. It is no big deal as I had my two vaccine shots and plan to live a long time.....
 
Top of a list to be done, that was supposed to have been done many weeks ago.

I’m wary to send money to a guy on the other side of the world that keeps pushing out the date and promises, and takes several emails to get a response.

It would be different if he were somewhat local... or this was a product that didn’t cost $1600+

Already had something of the sort when I had my sissybar made- guy was happy to take money... then hard to get ahold of, delays, didn’t fit right, more excuses, delays, still not right ...

I guess I’ll go with the Moriwaki and loose the center stand if I decide to move forward with a new exhaust. At least I trust I’ll get what I pay for.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Dropbox



Hopefully this link works. For anyone curious on the sound and those who have never heard these pipes. Recording was done on an iPhone, not the best sound quality but gives the range.

I will do one with the Yoshimura single for a direct comparison, same bike same phone specs.
 
Local pickup only is REALLY going to hurt your chances of selling them.

Those are the early pipes. Somewhere around 2017-18 Pipemaster shortened the pipes about 3 inches to look a little less goofy.
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
Local pickup only is REALLY going to hurt your chances of selling them.

Those are the early pipes. Somewhere around 2017-18 Pipemaster shortened the pipes about 3 inches to look a little less goofy.
I hear you, thanks for info.

I threw out on CL to get some traction. It weeds out scammers and tire kickers. I've found when someone is interested, they'll reach out.

If someone is really interested, they'll shoot a number and delivery solution.

I have a few more 'post' to complete before I can list on here. Still in NOOB status.

Hard to price because I am new to the used exhaust market and not many to see pricing. I'd always prefer to go high rather than have 15 people yelling "I'LL TAKE THEM!"

I'd probably let them go for less to a CB11 forum member too.

:beerchug:
 
NOOB status over! That was post 25 and you should be good to go!
 
Juancho76_imp said:
Dropbox



Hopefully this link works. For anyone curious on the sound and those who have never heard these pipes. Recording was done on an iPhone, not the best sound quality but gives the range.

I will do one with the Yoshimura single for a direct comparison, same bike same phone specs.
That sounds amazing, I love the look as well.
If only they weren't on the other side of the world lol
 
He sounded like a really nice bloke when I talked to him, but he's obviously a bit disorganised.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
He sounded like a really nice bloke when I talked to him, but he's obviously a bit disorganised.
Did you go into his shop ? and are they working on making pipes or just drinking Foster ? He sounds very nice in his emails but too busy or disorganized as you say.
 
No. I had a call from him ages after I left a message. If I knew where his shop was I’d go check it out for you.
 
Back
Top