Pic's of upgrades

Tranahan_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Two months in and here are a few mod's I've added to the 1100.

R&G Sliders make a good foot rest.


Painted side covers and luggage bars gloss black, R&G sliders, low view of the Corbin Mercedes blk leather seat.


PSR Dagger short levers.


Corbin seat in Mercedes Black, Thx chipbeck.


chipbeck inspired license plate braket (1/4" Plexi).


I'm waiting on my K-Fac 4 into 1 full exhaust system, matt black. Can't wait!

Cheers!
 
Tranahan_imp said:
Two months in and here are a few mod's I've added to the 1100.

R&G Sliders make a good foot rest.


Painted side covers and luggage bars gloss black, R&G sliders, low view of the Corbin Mercedes blk leather seat.


PSR Dagger short levers.


Corbin seat in Mercedes Black, Thx chipbeck.


chipbeck inspired license plate braket (1/4" Plexi).


I'm waiting on my K-Fac 4 into 1 full exhaust system, matt black. Can't wait!

Cheers!
BTW where are you located in California?
 
Thread starter
Thanks Randy, good job. How do I make Pictures bigger?
I'm in Oakland.
More black out to come, hehe.
 
Back
Top