Pics of Jedd's excursions

Man, that looked like fun! 50 blocks closed!!! Thats a lot of bikes :)
 
Thread starter
So, as many of you may remember, Tuesday's bike night ( in south Austin), @ Austin Beer Garden. I've met riders there young to old, men & women who are really into bikes...like this woman here that was just recently interviewed on youtube:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

if the video didn't frame correctly, here's the youtube link:

Youtube Video

I've met Krystal a couple times at bike night...real nice person...
and I knew she was into custom bikes. But as you can see, she's not your everyday gal...she's got crazy skills!
 
Thread starter
This summer's been rather low key as I haven't done any street riding in July and Aug ; it's way too hot to do so. I've snuck in a few morning and evening dirt rides at the local city park, but haven't gone street riding anywhere really.

Nevertheless, I had to get out of the heat and satisfy my itch to ride. Around Labor Day, my local dirtbike riding buddies take their annual trip to Ouray, CO , and ride all the mountain passes. I joined them a couple years ago, and so on labor day weekend, I just loaded a couple of my dirt toys on a trailer, and high-tailed out to join them.

Traveling through W. Texas, I stopped here, admired the flags,& spent a little time reflecting and giving tribute to the contributions workers have made to building our great country.

I spent the night nearby here in NM....

and finally crossed into CO for a late lunch here...


(more to follow)....
 
Back
Top