picking up my nused HD Switchback today

ss2wheels_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I made the mistake of riding a 14 HD Dyna Switchback last Saturday at the local Dealer, It will look nice next to my DLX,will be my 8th HD and I just couldn't help myself.The 100 pounds of torque is very hard to ignore on the 1690cc twin, the bike is a 14 that was only used by HD corporate for 2k miles never titled to anyone. I love my Vstar 1100 but when my wife rides with me, I like more grunt. I will sell the Star as I really don't need 3.:biker:
 
Congrats. Post up some pics when you get it.
 
lucky...up to 10" of snow today and down to 0 tonight here, so ride a mile or two for me while you are at it.
 
Congrats. I sat on one at the dealer and they have been bending my ear every week over the phone with dealer events, trying to get me in to buy one. It's a nice bike for sure. My brother test rode one but he rides a Ducati Multistrada so the first thing he said was, "No brakes!". But he's had that thing for 40k miles and four plastic gas tanks now (ethanol). I think the Switch is a great rig. But I can only have one bike. The CB looks great by the way with the low bars and the black. Taking the Switch to Daytona?
 
Back
Top