RickNRoll53_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
This is photoshopped, but will give you an idea of how it will look. The Kawasaki eblem has to go! lol :biker:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Diplomatically put.:rofl:Novice_imp said:I love my CB. However, I think some things related to it should stay in the past as a pleasant memory.
:exclamation: Haven't you been paying attention to the other thread? The CB is not a touring bike!DAC_imp said:So, yeah Honda. Howz about a full-dresser CB1100?

Mmmmmm. After 55000 kms I reckon it doesn't do too bad a job. And that is with only a Dart Flyscreen.ClassicVW_imp said::exclamation: Haven't you been paying attention to the other thread? The CB is not a touring bike!DAC_imp said:So, yeah Honda. Howz about a full-dresser CB1100?![]()


http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/image_zpsde7a82d2.jpg.htmlThe ferret_imp said:My KZ1000 with a Jammer with lowers in 1977 on our way to Florida. Notice the covers on the instruments (my invention) to keep the instrument lights glow out of the windshield at night. I made a set for my brothers GoldWing too. He rode it to a Wing rally. The Honda rep at the rally asked him them about them. 2 years later Honda brought out their own cover on the Honda Goldwing Interstate.