Offroad
Road warrior
Thanks popgun, they come with a cool little capture program I've been using for years called Snagit...I've tried other screen capture programs but this one works best for me.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Cormanus,Cormanus_imp said:Bob, that's interesting. I can't replicate the behaviour, but I think Photobucket has made a system change somewhere so that, no matter what you click on, the link redirects to the "s" address. I always post links to the "i" address, but when I click on them from the forum I see a new tab open, the "i" address appears briefly in the address bar and is then replaced by the "s" address. If you click on the link to one of offroadfx4's pictures in this thread, you'll see the same thing happen.
Even if you copy the link to the "i" address and paste it into your address bar, it will redirect you to the "s" page. Try this link to offroad's picture, http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a491/offroadfx4/Snagit Tool Bar1_zpsp3elwqud.png.
Edit: I can't' even display the "i" address pages of my own photos when I'm logged into Photobucket. It's very odd.



You would think so, but it has never let me change the URL address from s to i in the prefix. PB always wants to redirect to "s" maybe to give you all their ads and stuff. I simply don't take "no" for an answer. When I get the first "s" photo with the PB side board stuff, I kill that window and click on the forum photo one more time. That's when I get the appropriately large "i" (uncluttered) image.kmoney_imp said:So all we have to do when linking images from PB is to swap the "i" with the "s" and we can have "normal" page display without all the photobucket crap? Interesting hack if that's how it works.
Curlyjoe,curlyjoe_imp said:I don't use photobucket, but are you all pasting the direct link code into the "insert image" option on the forum (where it requests the Image URL)? That should work.
Here's one of nvbobr images using photobucket direct link code and using the "insert image" on the forum.
![]()
