Bheezy27403_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
I think under the settings on my camera phone I may have finally sized correctly.
Drum roll please....
Drum roll please....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I clicked on the image link you posted and it took me to a sign up page for G-mail...Bheezy27403_imp said:Hmmm. It's on my screen. Doesn't surprise me though. I'm terrible at this stuff. Oh well. Back to the drawing board.
gmail and error 404Bheezy27403_imp said:Hmmm. It's on my screen. Doesn't surprise me though. I'm terrible at this stuff. Oh well. Back to the drawing board.


Seat looks great on your bike with the matching red trim.Bheezy27403_imp said:Ugh. Well at least I think I have the photo sized correctly. Under the settings I set it to 2.4 which I'm assuming is megabites? The limit here is 2.5 correct?
Ah. Kilobytes.![]()
Very nice, keep playing with the settings, you can get the images much larger and still stay within the limit. And sharper, too.Bheezy27403_imp said:Ugh. Well at least I think I have the photo sized correctly. Under the settings I set it to 2.4 which I'm assuming is megabites? The limit here is 2.5 correct?
Ah. Kilobytes.![]()
No worry, I had the same problem with placing picture in the beginning...and Cormanus helped me with the first few (thanks George)...practice makes you good Bh..03, don't give upBheezy27403_imp said:Ugh. Well at least I think I have the photo sized correctly. Under the settings I set it to 2.4 which I'm assuming is megabites? The limit here is 2.5 correct?
Ah. Kilobytes.![]()


Every time I see red side covers, I think about painting the aluminum ones on my 2017 EX red. Having the tank and side covers the same colour just looks better to me. Plus it has that retro/vintage look.Bheezy27403_imp said:HAHA! Look at that! Posted a decent pic! It's the little things that excite me.
Added the red side covers today. They are definitely a different red but I think I will overlook it after I get used to it. It's not that noticeable if you didn't know.
So, I think it is done. I will put the wallet away now. I'm pretty happy how it looks.